Pax House Luxury Self Catering Accommodation
Pax House is a large detached house is set on the edge of the coastal resort of Waterville in County Kerry. This Waterville cottage boasts far-reaching views towards the coast and is an excellent base for families and friends.
The spacious, well-equipped kitchen has everything you need in order to rustle up a good breakfast before exploring this wonderful area. After a busy day, come back to your Waterville cottage and light the open fire in the comfortable sitting room before retiring to one of the four en-suite double bedrooms. Outside, this Waterville cottage has a lawned garden where children can let off steam, whilst the adults light the barbecue and prepare a delicious meal.
Within walking distance is Waterville, which offers a sandy beach, shops, a post office, archaeological remains and an 18 hole golf course. Take time out to explore the Ring of Kerry, either on foot or by car, plus there are a number of other attractions to suit all tastes, including catching a boat to Skellig Rocks, or visiting the town of Cahersiveen.
This lovely Waterville cottage is the perfect base for enjoying the delights of the area at any time of year.
[nggallery id=2 template=dop-thumbnail-scroller]
- Four bedrooms:
1 x ground floor double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, basin and WC
2 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC
1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
- Ground floor basin and WC.
- Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 6).
- Sitting room (seats 7) with open fire.
- Oil central heating, with additional heating from open fire in sitting room.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwashe
- TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- First €15 of oil and electricity inc. in rent, rest on meter reading.
- Starter pack of fuel for open fire inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request.
- Off road parking for 4 cars.
- Large lawned garden with furniture and BBQ.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk.